Inventor of the web decries state control06-Jun-2012
This week’s news item, adapted for MEC from a news article originally published in the Guardian Weekly, is about government plans to monitor internet use in the United Kingdom.
You can find this story in the News Items section on your Work Area screen.
Here are descriptions of this week’s activities for each language level:
• Deciding whether statements about the news item are true or false
• Deciding on the correct meaning for words from the news item
• Matching sentence halves to complete accurate statements about the news item
• Choosing the correct noun to complete sentences about the new item
• Choosing sentences that reflect the views in the news item
• Choosing the correct collocations to complete sentences about the news item
• Keying in the correct verb forms to complete sentences about the news item