Nepal’s tiger population is rising13-Aug-2013
This week’s news item, adapted for Macmillan English Campus from a news article originally published in the Guardian, is about the rise in tiger numbers in the wild and the dangers they still face.
You can find this story in the News Items section on your home page. This news item will be available on Macmillan English Campus for 12 months.
Here are descriptions of this week’s activities for each language level:
• Identifying the correct information to complete statements
• Matching nouns and adjectives to form phrases found within the text
• Deciding whether sentences about the news item are true or false
• Choosing the correct countable or uncountable noun to complete sentences
• Identifying correct paragraph summaries
• Choosing the correct meaning for key words and phrases
• Completing sentences with the correct verb forms